Shoden - Jikiden Reiki Investment $350
This Level 1 class in Jikiden Reiki is over 5 weekday mornings. Students must attend all days to receive their certificate.
Subsequent Days for this class all from 9:30 am- 12:30pm:
Wednesday, March 27 - Thursday, March 28 - Tuesday, April 2 - Thursday, April 4.
It is from the original teaching of Dr. Chujiro Hayashi, a student of the founder of Reiki, Mikao Usui. This class is not a "western-style" Reiki class. It has been practiced in Japan, unchanged since his teaching. It is taught "jikiden" meaning "as my teacher taught me."
Your lineage will be: Mikao Usui - Chujiro Hayashi - Chiyoko Yamaguchi - Frank Arjava Petter - Nikki Ward - You.
Jikiden Students ready for additional Reiju and a refresher, may re-sit this class for $20 per day. Use Code RESITSHODEN
• 3 Reiju (attunements);
• a manual;
• a detailed history of Reiki & Jikiden Reiki;
• the Reiki precepts in Japanese; the meaning of Reiki;
• the objectives and focus of Jikiden Reiki;
• the first Shirushi (symbol);
• the many uses of Reiki;
• the concept of Byosen; exercises for energy sensitivity;
• Hatsurei-Ho (a Reiki method used at home);
• Ketsueki Kokan (to release toxins);
• an official Jikiden Reiki Seminar Attendance Record card to be used for all your future Jikiden Reiki seminars;
• a certificate in English on the day of class and later,
• a beautiful Japanese certificate issued by the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Japan.
Class size limited to ensure ample time for practice, questions, reflection and sharing.
CANCELLATIONS: Your tuition is fully refundable, less a 20% cancellation fee, provided that you cancel in writing more than 21 days before the class. Cancellations within 21 days of class, your tuition is non-refundable, but is transferable or can be applied within one year (less the cancellation fee) to another training course with Nikki Ward (based on space availability). If you cancel within 48 hours of the training, your tuition will be forfeit. Tuition will be refunded or transferred to a future date if this training is cancelled due to insufficient registrations or other unforeseen circumstances.
Registration Deadline: March 10.
If you prefer to pay by check, please contact me prior to registering. Checks must be received no later than March 10.