4 Saturday's in March from 10:00am-11:00am. (Please plan for up to 75 minutes weekly) (Classes may be held virtually in the event of inclement weather.)
March 3, 17, 24 & 31. (No class March 10)
The Simple, Easy, Every Day MeditationTM Method
Investment: $230 / $175 seniors (65+), full-time students and veterans
This group training is also available virtually, or as a private 1-1 training, or for your private group. Contact me for additional details for any of these options.
Prerequisite: NONE. ---- Beginners welcome & encouraged to attend. This training is also appropriate for individuals seeking to re-engage with their meditation practice.
This SEED Meditation® Method course is approximately 4 hours. During the class you’ll learn about the various forms of meditation, how meditation works, and the benefits you can expect with regular meditation practice.
Most importantly, you'll be set up for a successful at home (or anywhere) mindfulness & meditation practice.
Your program also includes:
- An introduction to various meditation practices
- Discovering mindfulness
- Introduction to easy mindfulness practices
- Discovering the benefits of meditation
- The difference between meditation and mindfulness
- Understanding the effects of stress
- Introduction to neuroplasticity & how the mind works
- The 5 Essentials for a Successful Meditation
- Using the practice of setting intentions
- Easy to use meditation techniques
- Guided meditation & personalized meditation instruction
- Creating & sustaining a successful personal practice
- Course Meditation Booklet
- Free refresher courses within a year of instruction
CANCELLATIONS: Your tuition is fully refundable, less a 20% cancellation fee, provided that you cancel in writing more than 21 days before the class. Cancellations within 21 days of class, your tuition is non-refundable, but is transferable or can be applied within one year (less the cancellation fee) to another training course with Nikki Ward (based on space availability). If you cancel within 48 hours of the training, your tuition will be forfeit. Tuition will be refunded or transferred to a future date if this training is cancelled due to insufficient registrations or other unforeseen circumstances.