Shoden - Jikiden Reiki Investment $350
This Level 1 class in Jikiden Reiki is a two-day class. Students must attend both days to receive their certificate.
Day two for this class will be held on Saturday, July 2nd from 9:00 am- 6:00pm
It is from the original teaching of Churjiro Hayashi, one of the students of Mikao Usui, the founder of Reiki. It is taught "jikiden" meaning "Direct Transmission" or "Teaching." (as my teacher taught me). This class is not a "western-style" Reiki class. Your lineage will be: Mikao Usui - Churjiro Hayashi - Chiyoko Yamaguchi - Frank Arjava Petter - Nikki Ward - You.
• 3 Reiju (attunements);
• a manual;
• a detailed history of Reiki & Jikiden Reiki;
• the Reiki precepts in Japanese; the meaning of Reiki;
• the objectives and focus of Jikiden Reiki;
• the first Shirushi (symbol);
• the many uses of Reiki;
• the concept of Byosen;
• exercises for energy sensitivity;
• Hatsurei-Ho (a Reiki method used at home);
• Ketsueki Kokan (to release toxins);
• an official Jikiden Reiki Seminar Attendance Record card to be used for all your future Jikiden Reiki seminars;
• a certificate in English (on the day of class),
• a beautiful Japanese certificate issued (later) by the Jikiden Reiki Institute in Japan.
Intimate class size to ensure ample time for practice, questions, reflection and sharing.
CANCELLATIONS: Your tuition is fully refundable, less a 20% cancellation fee, provided that you cancel in writing more than 21 days before the class. Cancellations within 21 days of class, your tuition is non-refundable, but is transferable or can be applied within one year (less the cancellation fee) to another training course with Nikki Ward (based on space availability). If you cancel within 48 hours of the training, your tuition will be forfeit.