The Simple, Easy, Every Day MeditationTM Method
This class is scheduled over two evenings from 7:30-9:00pm each night - September 9th & 10th
Investment: $225 / $165 seniors, students and veterans
Prerequisite: None. Beginners welcome & encouraged to attend. Class appropriate for individuals also seeking to re-engage with their meditation practice.
This SEED Meditation® Method course is approximately 3 hours. During the class you’ll learn about the various forms of meditation, how meditation works, and the benefits you can expect with regular meditation practice. The program also includes:
- The Effects of Stress
- How Meditation Trains Your Brain
- The Benefits of Meditation
- Five Essentials for a Successful Meditation
- Easy-to-use Meditation Techniques
- Personalized Meditation Instruction
- Course Materials including a Meditation Booklet
- Free refresher courses within a year of instruction
- Follow up call two weeks later to answer any questions
Registration Deadline: Saturday, September 6, 2014
Please note online trainings are scheduled in Eastern Daylight Time.